(1)While you’re waiting, please stand behind the yellow protective strip, away from the platfom edge.
 (在月台候車時,請站在黃色警告標示線後方,切勿靠近月台邊緣。)

Please stay behind the yellow line and the platform edge detection tiles.

(2)Do not approach the train until it comes to a complete stop in the station.
 (列車未停穩之前,請勿靠近入口。)

(3)Stand in the center of the platform and in well-lighted areas.
 (請站在月台中央且明亮的區域。)

(4)If you drop something on the trackway, do not attempt to retrieve it! Contact the Station Agent for help.
 (若您的物品跌落軌道,切勿自行取回。請向站務人員尋求協助。)

 If you drop something on the tracks, go to the station booth and tell the agent.

(5)Watch your step when boarding and watch the narrow gap between the platform and the train.
 (進入車箱時請留意腳步,同時注意月台與車廂的狹窄間距。)

◎ 乘車安全 (On The Train)

(1)You risk serious injury if you ride on top of the train (surfing) or ride holding onto outside doors (skylarking). It’s also against the law.
 (請勿坐在列車上頭或者拉住外側車門搭乘,如此可能會造成嚴重傷害並且違反法律規定。)

(2)Do not lean against the doors when you are inside the train.
 (搭乘捷運時請勿緊靠車門。)

(3)Subway doors close automatically. They do not reopen for obstructions. It is dangerous to try to keep subway doors from closing when you are entering or exiting the train.
 (地鐵車門會自動關閉,即使受到阻礙也無法自動開啟。進入車廂時請勿阻止車門關閉。)

Please do not force your way through the doorway when the doors are closing.

(4)Make sure your personal items are clear of the closing doors.
 (車門即將關閉時,請勿讓隨身物品阻礙車門。)

(5)Please keep your luggage out of the way of fellow passengers. Luggage must never block walkways and doorways. To help prevent theft or damage, keep your luggage secure and within your sight.
 (請勿讓您的行李妨礙其他乘客。行李不可阻礙走道或入口。請留意您的行李以免遭竊或受到損壞。)

(6)This train may accelerate or decelerate to adjust headway.
 (本列車可能會加減速來調整車距。)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Hongdao104717 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()